Who hasn’t seen the TLC program, “What Not to Wear” at least once or twice? Or flipped to the “Do’s and Don’ts” photos in Glamour Magazine before even reading any of the articles? Or grabbed a People magazine during awards season just to see what the celebrities were wearing on the red carpet?
Yet it seems there wasn’t a go-to source on waterpark vacation wear, at least until now. Take a look at the on-trend fun looks put together by local retail style experts for your next trip to Wisconsin Dells. Four occasions, four entirely different looks showing how you, too, can be that vacation fashionista.
A Day At The Waterpark
The large resorts in the Dells all have indoor and outdoor waterparks. There’s also Noah’s Ark Waterpark, America's largest outdoor waterpark and Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. So, needless to say, you will be spending a fair amount of time in your swim attire. Lounge at the pool or in a cabana and look and feel cool at the same time.
* Choose a classic black halter or opt for a
* Go swimsuit shopping at one of your favorite
waterpark resort boutiques or local shops
* Don't forget to accessorize your waterpark look with fun finds around town including hats,
handbags and jewelry
Summer Resort Wear
This is the perfect outfit for a stroll downtown to do a little shopping. Follow shopping with a casual lunch, before heading off to take in a matinee of the 60th anniversary edition of the Tommy Bartlett Show.
* Perennial favorite maxi dress, sure to be a fashion essential for
years to come
* Pair with a fun clutch and wedge sandals in neutral tones
* When you're in downtown Dells, be sure to pop into several
local boutiques - the selection will suprise you
Fall is festival season in Wisconsin Dells and this look would be ideal for Autumn Harvest Fest, Dells on Tap or a Dells Boat Tours® Ghost Boat adventure.
* Grab a favorite pair of skinny jeans from your
* Accessorize with a rhinestone embellished cap
and suede Minnetonka boots with fringe and
feathers from Winnebago Gift Shop
* Wisconsin Dells logo sweatshirt from Bailey's
* Cozy plaid jacket from Alpha Beta Karma boutique
Not every trip to the Dells need include the kids. Spend a weekend with girlfriends relaxing at a spa, touring a winery, going out to dinner at an elegant supper club, or taking in a show at Crystal Grand Music Theatre.
* Check out Alpha Beta Karma boutique for one-of-a-kind finds
including signature-piece necklaces and earrings, embroidered
boots, figure-flattering tunic-dresses and leggings