Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned veteran of this weekends festivities, taking note of these tips will ensure you have a delightful weekend in "The Waterpark Capital of the World!®"
Tips & Tidbits for Fall Festival Weekend:
- The Swing Crew will be playing from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM - entertainment is free and open to the public
- Click HERE to view a map of the festival grounds
- Downtown parking is free. No need to plug the meters!
Dells Craft Beer Walk Rundown:
- Ticket prices will increase at 12:00 AM on Friday, October 16th. Buy your advance tickets for $15 here! Day of tickets will be $25.
- Beat the crowds! Pick up your glass and tasting passport at the Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau anytime after 9:00 AM on Friday.
- Be sure to make a pitstop at The Keg Bar & Grill/Baja Cantina and listen to live music from the Windy City Dueling Pianos while strolling from tavern to tavern.
Dells On Tap Tips:
- Beat the lines! Get your ticket scanned early and pick up your glass. Ticket scanning lines open at 9:00 AM. Please have your ticket out and ready to be scanned. Must be age 21 or older and show valid identification to participate, no exceptions.
- Ticket prices will increase at 12:00 AM on Saturday, October 17th. Buy in advance and save money! Advance tickets are $35, while tickets purchased on the day of the event are $50.
- Dells On Tap VIP ticketholders are able to enter the tent at Noon on Saturday. General admission begins at 1:00. (There are a few VIP tickets still for sale, get yours before they are gone!)
- This year we are debuting our brand new Dells On Tap app! Download the app by searching for Fest Buddy Dells On Tap in the App Store & on Google Play. Use the app to view the brewers that are attending, create a custom to-do list, and rate and take notes on the beers you taste.
See All Wisconsin Dells Fall Attractions