Mt. Olympus Theme Park & Water Park
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Hours: Click to view hours
View price details in the online Accommodation & Attraction Price Guide
Prices and dates subject to change without notice. Please contact business directly for current price details.
Mt. Olympus Theme Park & Water Park features 44 waterslides, 3 Lazy Rivers, 2 huge wave pools including Poseidon’s Rage – unleashing waves up to 9ft. tall, the Lost City of Atlantis – a giant water fortress with a monster dump bucket, 7 waterslides and a geyser blasting water over 160 into the sky, 3 kids water play areas, 8 go-kart tracks, 6 rollercoasters – including the all new Hades 360, kiddie rides, batting cages, arcades and much more.
Top Projects of 2007 - Wisconsin Builder 2007
Posideon's Rage Surf Pool - it unleashes waves up to 9 ft tall every 90 seconds with 1.5 million gallons of water.
Golden Ticket Award - Amusement Today (September 2005)
Best New Ride - Hades, the record breaking rollercoaster with a 65-degree drop, the world's largest longest underground tunnel and with speeds up to 70 mph.
Go-Karts - the best place for go-karting.
With its unique construction, Hades 360 will have:
- The world’s first completely upside-down roll on an all wooden coaster
- The world’s longest underground track measuring 1,400 feet underground
- A 90 degree turn underground in complete darkness
- A 110 degree over-banked turn
- A staggering drop of 134 feet with an amazing drop angle of 65 degrees
- Total length of 4,746 feet
- A 162 foot incline to the top drop
- A blazing speed of 70 mph
Contact Mt. Olympus Theme Park & Water Park for more information.
Post a story about Mt. Olympus Theme Park & Water Park
*Indicates a required field.