Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Parks
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Hours: Click to view hours
Top Projects of 2007 - Wisconsin Builder 2007
Posideon's Rage Surf Pool - it unleashes waves up to 9 ft tall every 90 seconds with 1.5 million gallons of water.
Golden Ticket Award - Amusement Today (September 2005)
Best New Ride - Hades, the record breaking rollercoaster with a 65-degree drop, the world's largest longest underground tunnel and with speeds up to 70 mph.
Go-Karts - the best place for go-karting.
With its unique construction, Hades 360 will have:
- The world’s first completely upside-down roll on an all wooden coaster
- The world’s longest underground track measuring 1,400 feet underground
- A 90 degree turn underground in complete darkness
- A 110 degree over-banked turn
- A staggering drop of 134 feet with an amazing drop angle of 65 degrees
- Total length of 4,746 feet
- A 162 foot incline to the top drop
- A blazing speed of 70 mph
Contact Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Parks for more information.
Post a story about Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Parks
*Indicates a required field.
**By submitting your experience, you warrant you are the sole owner and author of these items. You understand and agree that all submitted information will become the sole property of the Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau and will not be returned. You also give us permission to use your comments as we see fit and you understand that we may even contact you via e-mail or phone for more information. While under no circumstances will your personal information be shared with the general public, we may share your contact information with businesses you've identified in your story.