Al's Fox Hill RV Park & Campground
Baraboo, WI 53913
Open: April 26 - October 14
- Fox Hill RV Park & Campground is located less than 5 minutes from I-90/94.
- From Exit I-90/94 take Exit 92 (Route 12) East towards Baraboo.
- Proceed 2 miles on Route 12 to exit 214 (N. Reedsburg Rd.).
- At the bottom of the exit, proceed 3/4 way around the turn circle and head east on N. Reedsburg Rd. about 1.5 miles
- The camp entrance is on the right side of the road just after Fox Hill Rd.
This is a Classic Wisconsin Dells Experience:
In 1973, Fox Hill RV Park was founded in beautiful Baraboo because of its close proximity to the Wisconsin Dells. The campground stayed pretty much unchanged for over 30 years until the current owner upgraded the facilities to add the amenities today's campers demand such as large full hook-up pull-thru sites, deluxe log cabins, Wi-Fi, and lots of family friendly activities. This year, Fox Hill will celebrate 40 years of guests enjoying a quiet wooded oasis where they relax under a sea of stars and reflect on all the fun of their Wisconsin Dells vacation.
Contact Al's Fox Hill RV Park & Campground for more information.
Post a story about Al's Fox Hill RV Park & Campground
*Indicates a required field.
**By submitting your experience, you warrant you are the sole owner and author of these items. You understand and agree that all submitted information will become the sole property of the Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau and will not be returned. You also give us permission to use your comments as we see fit and you understand that we may even contact you via e-mail or phone for more information. While under no circumstances will your personal information be shared with the general public, we may share your contact information with businesses you've identified in your story.