Wisconsin Dells Gift Card Details
- Gift Cards can only purchased over the phone or in-person. Please note that gift cards can only be mailed to the purchaser's address
- Gift Cards may be used at any participating location by simply presenting it to the cashier for payment when making a purchase.
- Additional value may be added to cards at the Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau Information Centers. Centers are located at 701 Superior Street, Wisconsin Dells and 31 Meadowview Drive, Lake Delton. Card holders may also call (800) 223-3557 for assistance.
- Gift Cards are not credit/debit cards and have no implied warranties.
- Gift Cards are redeemable for goods and services only. Unused value will remain on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Cards expire 60 months after initial activation date. Unused value remaining on cards at that time will be forfeited.
- It is important to record your card number in a safe, separate place in the event the card is lost or stolen.
- If card is lost or stolen, contact the Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau immediately at (800) 223-3557.