Wisconsin Dells Gift Card DetailsComing Soon - A New Gift Card Experience! We've made it easier than ever to give and receive the gift of Wisconsin Dells. A brand new Wisconsin Dells Gift Card will be available starting May 1st. You'll enjoy your stay even more as you pay your way around town, with new credit card-like features and an even bigger list of participating businesses. To be notified when the new Wisconsin Dells Gift Cards are available for purchase, please submit the following information.
Information for Current Gift Card Holders
Current cards will be honored at their full value. Please note that new gift cards are not available for purchase until May 1st. Details for current card holders:
- Gift Cards may be used at any participating location by simply presenting it to the cashier for payment when making a purchase.
- If your current Gift Card carries a balance as of May 1, 2014, we ask that you visit either the Wisconsin Dells or Lake Delton Visitor Information Center to have the remaining balance transferred to a new card. Click here for information center locations.
- Gift Cards are not credit/debit cards and have no implied warranties.
- Gift Cards are redeemable for goods and services only. Unused value will remain on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Cards expire 60 months after initial activation date. Unused value remaining on cards at that time will be forfeited.
- It is important to record your card number in a safe, separate place in the event the card is lost or stolen.
- If card is lost or stolen, contact the Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau immediately at (800) 223-3557.