Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
View price details online
View price details in the online Accommodation & Attraction Price Guide
Prices and dates subject to change without notice. Please contact business directly for current price details.
Indoor - 55,000 sq. ft.:
2 Body Slides
5 Kiddie Slides
2 Tube Slides
2 Huge Whirlpools
Children's Activity Pool
Indoor Children's Wave Pool
2 Indoor Whirlpools
Outdoor - 35 Acres:
15 Body Slides
3 Tube Slides
Huge Tidal Wave Pool
2 Kiddie Water Play Areas
Outdoor at Hotel:
Outdoor Children's Pool w/Pirates Ship & Waterslides
Mt. Olympus Theme Park & Water Park features 44 waterslides, 3 Lazy Rivers, 2 huge wave pools including Poseidon’s Rage – unleashing waves up to 9ft. tall, the Lost City of Atlantis – a giant water fortress with a monster dump bucket, 7 waterslides and a geyser blasting water over 160 into the sky, 3 kids water play areas, 8 go-kart tracks, 6 rollercoasters – including the all new Hades 360, kiddie rides, batting cages, arcades and much more.
Zeus’ Playground. Outdoor adventures that will test the spirit of even the most stalwart heroes. Ride Zeus’ own collection of roller coasters, including the Hades. With the world’s longest underground tunnel, it will plunge you into a mythic underworld that will terrify and delight. For wiser mortals, go-kart tracks will tempt with twists and turns through underwater tunnels and even into the belly of the Trojan horse.
Poseidon's Water Kingdom. An outdoor realm with water slides and rides of all shapes, sizes and speeds. Dare you face Poseidon’s Rage, whose awesome force comes in the world’s tallest waves -- over 9 feet! But fear not: Neptune also offers interactive pools for the young and an enchanting Endless River to refresh the weary.
The Parthenon. The Dells’ first indoor theme park, open all year, which offers a cornucopia of fun, games and rides for everyone: indoor coasters, bumper cars, tea cups, a spectacular arcade and much more.
Medusa’s Indoor Water Park. Beware of Medusa’s watery indoor lair: Her Anaconda will plunge you down a 10-story water slide, while the Mayan River promises the world’s fastest lazy river. And if Medusa’s other marvels finally defeat you, drown your sorrows in the relaxing Jaguar Hot Tub.
- Take Exit 87 into the Wisconsin Dells area. At the intersection of Hwys 12 & 16 (second stoplight after Exit 87) take a right onto Hwy. 12. After turning right, you will go 6 blocks, and take a right at the Mt. Olympus Resort sign.
With its unique construction, Hades 360 will have:
- The world’s first completely upside-down roll on an all wooden coaster
- The world’s longest underground track measuring 1,400 feet underground
- A 90 degree turn underground in complete darkness
- A 110 degree over-banked turn
- A staggering drop of 134 feet with an amazing drop angle of 65 degrees
- Total length of 4,746 feet
- A 162 foot incline to the top drop
- A blazing speed of 70 mph
Contact Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome for more information.
Post a story about Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome
*Indicates a required field.