Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Indoor - 55,000 sq. ft.:
7 Body Slides
2 Tube Slides
2 Huge Whirlpools
Children's Activity Pool
Indoor at Hotel - 10,000 sq. ft.:
Indoor Children's Wave Pool
2 Indoor Whirlpools
Outdoor - 35 Acres:
15 Body Slides
3 Tube Slides
Huge Tidal Wave Pool
2 Kiddie Water Play Areas
Outdoor at Hotel:
Outdoor Children's Pool w/Pirates Ship & Waterslides
Zeus’ Playground. Outdoor adventures that will test the spirit of even the most stalwart heroes. Ride Zeus’ own collection of roller coasters, including the Hades. With the world’s longest underground tunnel, it will plunge you into a mythic underworld that will terrify and delight. For wiser mortals, go-kart tracks will tempt with twists and turns through underwater tunnels and even into the belly of the Trojan horse.
Poseidon's Water Kingdom. An outdoor realm with water slides and rides of all shapes, sizes and speeds. Dare you face Poseidon’s Rage, whose awesome force comes in the world’s tallest waves -- over 9 feet! But fear not: Neptune also offers interactive pools for the young and an enchanting Endless River to refresh the weary.
The Parthenon. The Dells’ first indoor theme park, open all year, which offers a cornucopia of fun, games and rides for everyone: indoor coasters, bumper cars, tea cups, a spectacular arcade and much more.
Medusa’s Indoor Water Park. Beware of Medusa’s watery indoor lair: Her Anaconda will plunge you down a 10-story water slide, while the Mayan River promises the world’s fastest lazy river. And if Medusa’s other marvels finally defeat you, drown your sorrows in the relaxing Jaguar Hot Tub.
- Take Exit 87 into the Wisconsin Dells area. At the intersection of Hwys 12 & 16 (second stoplight after Exit 87) take a right onto Hwy. 12. After turning right, you will go 6 blocks, and take a right at the Mt. Olympus Resort sign.
With its unique construction, Hades 360 will have:
- The world’s first completely upside-down roll on an all wooden coaster
- The world’s longest underground track measuring 1,400 feet underground
- A 90 degree turn underground in complete darkness
- A 110 degree over-banked turn
- A staggering drop of 134 feet with an amazing drop angle of 65 degrees
- Total length of 4,746 feet
- A 162 foot incline to the top drop
- A blazing speed of 70 mph
Contact Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome for more information.
Post a story about Mt. Olympus Hotel Rome
*Indicates a required field.
**By submitting your experience, you warrant you are the sole owner and author of these items. You understand and agree that all submitted information will become the sole property of the Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau and will not be returned. You also give us permission to use your comments as we see fit and you understand that we may even contact you via e-mail or phone for more information. While under no circumstances will your personal information be shared with the general public, we may share your contact information with businesses you've identified in your story.