Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort
At the Wilderness Territory, there are adventures around every turn! Guests at Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort have access to water parks and attractions at our other Wilderness Territory properties: Glacier Canyon Lodge and Wilderness on the Lake. All three properties are located right here in Wisconsin Dells with convenient shuttle and water taxi service.
Wilderness Waterparks are exclusively for our Guests!
NEW IN 2012: Indoor Sky Ropes Course and two outdoor thrill slides!
Wild West Indoor Waterpark featuring:
• Our biggest indoor waterpark that spans over 70,000 square-feet
• Wild West Bumper Boats
• The Black Hole," Water Thrill Ride
• The "Fantastic Voyage," the Dells' only 5-person
• Ransack Ridge, a four-story interactive play feature
• Four speed slides and indoor/outdoor hot spas
Klondike Kavern Indoor Waterpark featuring:
• Offering over 65,000 square feet of nonstop indoor waterpark fun
• Bonanza Brook, a 400-foot lazy river
• Sulfur Springs pool and hot spa, both with indoor-to-outdoor access
• Bonanza Bluff, a huge play feature which includes 50 play & spray features, a 750-gallon tipping bucket, a 20 foot body slide and a 4 foot side by side children's slide.
• The Hurricane, the Dells’ tallest indoor 4-person
Wild WaterDome Indoor Waterpark featuring:
• 70,000-square-feet that allows you to tan year-round
• The Great Wave 15,450 square foot indoor wave pool
• The Dueling Mammoths, a THRILLING family raft racing ride
• A 2,200 square foot 'zero-depth' play lagoon for the smaller ones.
• 9 “cave-themed” private cabanas available for rent.
Cubby's Cove Indoor Waterpark at Wilderness on the Lake featuring:
• 35,000 square foot indoor waterpark
• Interactive multi-level aquatic kids play structure complete with play and spray features as well as two smaller body slides that are perfect for introducing toddlers and young children to waterparks.
• Indoor/outdoor hot spas
• Water basketball pool
Lost World Adventure Outdoor Waterpark featuring:
• 3.2 acres of outdoor adventure located at the Glacier Canyon Lodge condominium resort.
• The Lost World Adventure River that includes fast rapids, uphill currents, twisting slides, swirls and run-offs.
• Halley’s Comet Racers, which start out in an enclosed flume where thrill seekers ride on a mat head-first through steep twists, turns and stomach drops. Then, riders gain speed as they enter onto four open racing lanes that streak down to a finish line below. Only the brave-hearted will win this race that delivers maximum thrills.
• Several swimming pools with lily pad bridges and little slides.
• Dinosaur-themed play ‘n spray structure with tipping bucket to douse unsuspecting little tykes.
• Water basketball pool
• Outdoor spa
• Dinosaur Crossing, A WildKid’s Club activity area
• 15 private cabanas available for rent
Lake Wilderness Outdoor Waterpark featuring:
• Over 40,000 square feet of water adventures.
• Island Pool: a 13,000 sq. ft. lazy lake complete with sideline play activities and built-in lounging ridge
• Rafter’s Rage Tube Slide: a 300-foot tube slide complete with twists & turns
• Rafter’s Rage Body Slide: a 220-foot body slide built for speed (Must be 48”)
• Lil’ Chutes: Two 100-foot body slides with plunge pool
• Lap pool & water basketball
• Hot spa pool
• A children’s wading pool with hands-on water activities & spray features
• 9 private poolside cabanas available for rent.
New Frontier Outdoor Waterpark featuring:
• 110,000 square feet of water fun, thrills and sunny spots for the entire family to relax and enjoy their vacation!
• Prospector's Creek, a 600-foot lazy river.
• Gold Rush Tube Slide, a thrilling 400-foot tunnel slide that launches off a 40-foot high tower.
• Timber Falls, a lightning fast body slide that starts out on a 40-foot high tower (Must be 48” tall).
• Bear Foot Island, a kid's area that features 50 hands-on play-and-spray devices as well as a 300-gallon bucket that tips and soaks anyone in its path.
• 3 pools, with huge waterfalls and overhangs.
• Toddler's Cove, zero-depth play area with tree swing, smaller slides, bubbling geysers and other fun activities.
• Two activity pools complete with slides, waterfalls and bubbling geysers.
• New Frontier Springs: Large hot spa for complete relaxation.
• Over an acre of deck space with lounge chairs and tables so you can relax while the kids play.
Cubby's Cove Outdoor Waterpark at Wilderness on the Lake featuring:
• A beautiful outdoor area that spans 15,000 square feet
• Scenic views of Lake Delton
• Private sandy beach
• An Infinity pool with vanishing edge that overlooks Lake Delton
• A small play and spray zero depth area perfect for small children
Contact Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort for more information.
Post a story about Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort
*Indicates a required field.
**By submitting your experience, you warrant you are the sole owner and author of these items. You understand and agree that all submitted information will become the sole property of the Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau and will not be returned. You also give us permission to use your comments as we see fit and you understand that we may even contact you via e-mail or phone for more information. While under no circumstances will your personal information be shared with the general public, we may share your contact information with businesses you've identified in your story.