Snow, snow, snow!
Strap on the skis, snowboard or fly down the hill on a snow tube (aka, the winter version of the waterslide) at Cascade Mountain Village Ski Snowboard & Tube or Christmas Mountain Ski, Snowboard & Snow Tube. Snowmobilers are warmly welcomed at cabin resorts. Feel like you’re in a reverse snow globe as you splash around at any of the indoor waterparks. Get in the spirit of Christmas past with the Santa Express, or ride the Snow Train in February (reserve a multi-course gourmet meal in advance) as part of a Valentine’s weekend getaway, both offered by Mid-Continent Railway Museum.
Holiday Hoopla – November & December Milestones within these two months include deer hunters’ widows weekends, Black Friday shopping, Thanksgiving feasts, Christmas events and New Year’s Eve celebrations.
National Winter Observances
- November 29 is Small Business Saturday – the majority of businesses inWisconsin Dells are locally owned, so enjoy!
- December 16 is Chocolate Covered Anything Day – sample thechocolate-covered bacon at Swiss Maid Fudge, chocolate-covered cherries at Wisconsin Dairyland Fudge.
- January 9 is Static Electricity Day – a great excuse to go to Tommy Bartlett Exploratory – Interactive Science Center where you can electrify your body to over100,000 volts of static electricity and make your hair stand on end.
- February 14 is Ferris Wheel Day – ride the six-story-high Ferris Wheel at the Kalahari Indoor Theme Park.
- February 20 is Love Your Pet Day – bring your dog along when you vacation at a pet-friendly property; just click here and search lodging by pet-friendly.
See All Wisconsin Dells Winter Attractions