Looking for the perfect way to relax? While one might say being on vacation is helpful enough, we’ve gone a step above, below you’ll find some ideas to relax while on vacation and celebrate this much needed day.
1. Have a spa treatment: Meditate, relax and unwind at a serene spa in Wisconsin Dells. You have the choice of luxurious day spas, lavish resort spas, and five-star overnight destination spas, regardless you’ll immediately feel relaxed and re-energized. What treatment will you choose?
2. Get crafty at Board and Brush Creative Studio - Get hands-on and paint your stress away while enjoying a choice beverage while creating a masterpiece that doubles as a souvenir.
3. SUP on tranquil Mirror Lake: the entire lake is ‘slow no wake’ so you don’t need to worry about faster boats or personal watercrafts. Experience the beauty of the sandstone bluffs covered with red and white towering pines.
4. Take a walk through lavender fields-we can feel the stress melting away just thinking about the smell! New Life Lavender & Cherry Farm is nestled in the nearby Baraboo Bluffs. Enjoy homemade lavender ice cream and lavender cherry pie made fresh at the farm, in addition to handcrafted lavender soaps and lotions.
5. There’s something about witnessing a sunset that gives you all the feels. Experiencing a sunset over a body of water brings out even more feels. Wind down for the evening with dinner at Ishnala Supper Club. Located on the shores of tranquil Mirror Lake, tucked in hundreds of acres of forest, Ishnala’s ambiance and sunsets are unmet.