With the holidays looking different this year, we consider it more important than ever to spread a little cheer. And so we bring you a story with double the cheer factor: A major tip for gift-giving as you ring in the holidays plus a sneak peek at ushering in the best getaways of the New Year.
Good Memories Just Ahead
Just as the holidays will look different this year for many of us, so, too, will gift-giving. That’s where the Wisconsin Dells Gift Card comes in handy. It has so many redeeming qualities – ease of purchase, ease of mailing and ease of redeeming! Here are the details: The Wisconsin Dells Gift Card can be used at more than 200 businesses in the area including shops, restaurants, resorts, campgrounds, and attractions. You can purchase online in dollar amounts starting at $5 all the way up to $500. The gift card is shipped to the purchaser, and shipping is free. The gift card never expires. Ready to finish up your shopping list? Then click here.
BONUS ALERT: Now through Dec. 11, receive a $5 bonus gift card for every $100 spent on Wisconsin Dells Gift Cards. Happy gift-giving and happy holidays to you and yours.
Now, on to 2021. With brighter days surely ahead, why not spend some time daydreaming about wish-list getaways to Wisconsin Dells. We have just the daydreaming tool – it’s the 2021 Wisconsin Dells Vacation Guide, ready for pre-order. The Vacation Guide has all the handy lists you’ve come to rely on for ease in travel planning along with feature stories to jumpstart itinerary ideas. Care for a little preview? We thought so! Here are some of the top stories for 2021:
- The Vacation Guide opens with a rundown of all that’s new, so that one is still top secret.
- There’s a feature on the river, nature, and recreation. In other words, all things gloriously outdoors.
- Classic attractions that have made a comeback and some that never went away should be a popular read.
- There are stories that cover the downtown district, dining, and libations.
- We have itinerary builders for grown-up getaways, multi-gen gatherings, and toddler-centric vacations.
- Of course there will be a waterpark feature, given 2021 marks the 15th anniversary of being declared “The Waterpark Capital of the World!®”
Here’s the link to pre-order. Happy daydreaming!