Blog Commenting Policy
Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau
Updated November 10, 2015
We welcome and encourage comments on the Discover the Dells Blog. However, in some instances comments are subject to deletion. Please take note of our blog commenting policy below.
• This blog is family friendly. We do not allow obscene, inappropriate, racist or sexually explicit language. Personal attacks are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove comments that are abusive, hateful, or defame or insult anyone.
• No solicitations, spam or advertisements are allowed.
• You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers or any other private information.
• It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone. We take threats and harassment seriously. Comments that might be construed as such may be deleted.
• You agree that you are solely responsible for your content and any consequences of their posting, and that you either have all legal rights to the content you are submitting or you have consent to post from anyone who has contributed to the submission. Parents or legal guardians are solely responsible for submissions of their children.
• You agree that we are not responsible for any submissions, including any content linked to from the submission. You understand that we have the right, but no obligation, to monitor submissions, that we may remove content that we deem inappropriate for any reason without consent; and that we may remove a user’s privilege to post content on our site.
Please follow our comment policy rules to help us keep this blog a safe and constructive place for discussion. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.