- What types of packages are available in Wisconsin Dells?
Wisconsin Dells offers a selection of packages at area businesses. Click here to view them. In addition, business-specific web sites frequently have packages as well. Check'em out!
- Does anyone offer Military discounts?
Wisconsin Dells area businesses frequently offer various specials, packages and discounts. Check individual member businesses to inquire about their current promotions.
- Where can I get coupons for Wisconsin Dells?
Wisconsin Dells area offers a selection of attractions, places to stay, restaurants and shops that offer vacation deals and packages. Many of these packages and deals are listed on this website.
- What is there to do in Wisconsin Dells that is free?
The Wisconsin Dells community offers various activities to do for free such as: strolling down the Scenic River Walk, watching a wide variety of acts for the Dells River District Live Entertainment, picnicking or playing at Bowman Park, or enjoying yourself at some of Wisconsin Dells Festivals held throughout the year.
- What is the closest airport?
The Baraboo/Delton Airport, located on Highway BD near Ho-Chunk Gaming, Wisconsin Dells, services private and charter flights to the area. Located one hour (55 miles) south of Wisconsin Dells is the Dane County Regional Airport in Madison, WI, serviced by most major carriers with connections to major hubs.
- What car rental companies are located in Wisconsin Dells?
Wisconsin Dells offers a selection of businesses in the area that offer car rentals. Click here to view them.
- Where can you rent jet skis and boats?
Wisconsin Dells offers a selection of businesses in the area that have sports rentals. Click here to view them.
- Where are the Post Office, Public Library, and City Government Offices located?
Click here for locations and phone numbers.
- Why don't you have signs in the downtown area and on the parkway directing visitors to the Welcome Center?
There are signs located on the stoplights at the intersection of Superior Street & Broadway. If you have problems finding the Welcome Center, call (800) 223-3557.
- Where are there ATV trails in Wisconsin Dells?
There are currently no available ATV trails in the Wisconsin Dells area. However, there are trails in Adams County which is located near Wisconsin Dells. You can call (800) 339-6997 for more information. In the Mauston area call (866) 516-1646.
- Where are the snowmobile trails in Wisconsin Dells?
The Welcome Center offers addresses and phone numbers for different counties to contact for information. Click here to view.
- Where can you go hiking/rock climbing in Wisconsin Dells?
There are a number of hiking trails in the Wisconsin Dells area, as well as rock climbing at Devils Lake State Park. Click here to view them.
- Where are the 4th of July fireworks in Wisconsin Dells?
The fireworks held on the 4th of July are located on Superior Street in Wisconsin Dells, next to the Municipal Building. They are held at dusk.
- When are the hot air balloon races held?
The Wisconsin Dells Balloon Rally is no longer held in Wisconsin Dells. However, Wisconsin Dells does offer many annual festivals and events. Click here to view them.
- How do I become a vendor at Wo-Zha-Wa Days Fall Festival?
Music & Food Vendors: Private property is an option, a city permit is needed.
Arts & Crafts Vendors: Must send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Wisconsin Dells Art Association, PO Box 183, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965. Juried Show, Original works only. Deadline: March 12.
Antique Flea Market: Antiques and collectibles only. No other vendors are allowed. Contact: Kevin Ricks, (307) 690-7171
Visit the information page here.
- When is Trick-or-Treat held in Wisconsin Dells?
Trick-or-Treating is always held on October 31st in Wisconsin Dells from 4-7 pm.
- What is the largest waterpark in Wisconsin Dells?
The largest outdoor waterpark is Noah's Ark Waterpark at 70 acres. The largest indoor/outdoor combo waterpark is Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort. Wisconsin's largest indoor waterpark is Kalahari Resort Waterpark at 125,000 square feet. Wisconsin Dells has more than 200 waterslides and splashes through 16+ million gallons of water each year. Click here to visit the Waterparks page.
- When will the Indian Ceremonial be back?
The Indian Ceremonial is no longer held in Wisconsin Dells & there currently are no plans to bring it back. Please contact us at (800) 223-3557 for updated information on local Pow Wow's in the Wisconsin Dells area.
- What allowances are made for handicapped visitors to go on the boat & duck tours?
Member businesses make every effort to accommodate the needs of handicapped visitors. Please contact individual businesses for details.
- How do I get to Wisconsin Dells?
Wisconsin Dells is located in South Central Wisconsin. Click here for a map and text directions.
- Where is Wisconsin Dells?
Wisconsin Dells is located in South Central Wisconsin; 3 hours Northwest of Chicago; 3 hours Southeast of Minneapolis; 2 hours Northwest of Milwaukee; 1 hour North of Madison off Interstate 90/94.
- What is the admission fee to Wisconsin Dells?
Wisconsin Dells area attractions are individually priced. Click here to view each attraction you wish to visit.
- Is Wisconsin Dells a theme park?
Wisconsin Dells is not a theme park, but a community that has become a vacation destination. Recognized as one of the top destinations in the midwest and the number one tourism spot in Wisconsin, the area offers a rare combination of natural beauty and exciting attractions and activities. The City of Wisconsin Dells and the Village of Lake Delton are home to over 90 individual attractions.
- Are pets allowed in the park/waterpark/boats/ducks, etc?
Wisconsin Dells area offers many pet-friendly businesses. Please check with businesses for rules and restrictions.
- Where can you see the rock formations? Where can you see them for free?
Wisconsin Dells area offers many businesses that provide scenic views of rock formations. In addition, they are visible at no charge from the Dells RiverWalk in downtown Wisconsin Dells.
- Where can I get information on jobs in the Wisconsin Dells area?
More than 7,000 full and part-time, seasonal and year-round positions that offer competitive salaries, incredible benefits, and real-world work experience are available in all segments of the hospitality industry, from tour guides, life guards and wait staff to managers and customer service staff. You may search current job openings in the area by visiting the Job Board by clicking here.