Employee Entertainment Card (EEC)
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to suspended business operations under current State of Wisconsin COVID-19 mandates, Employment Entertainment Cards cannot be processed at this time. We hope to be able to process requests in the coming weeks once normal business operations are reinstated. We will update once we know when we can resume processing. If you have any questions, please contact Deb Schwartzer at 608-254-8088 ext 335, or email@example.com.
The Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau's Employee Entertainment Card (EEC) program was created as a tool to enrich member employee’s knowledge of area businesses. By using this card, member employees can better answer visitor questions and provide them with more informed recommendations.
The EEC program is an exclusive offer for WDVCB member employees ONLY and offers them FREE “first-hand” experiences to over 30 attractions, along with special discounts at area restaurants, shops & services.
Who is eligible to purchase an EEC:
- Employees of member businesses in the Attractions, Restaurant/Bar, Accommodation, Campground, Retail & Visitor Services Divisions regardless of where the business is located.
- Employees of member businesses in the Associate Division if the business is located in Wisconsin Dells or Lake Delton.
- Employees must be 14 years of age or older. 12 and 13-year olds are also eligible IF their parents own the business.
- Discounts are generally valid for a single use, although some businesses may allow multiple uses.
- Discounts are for the card holder only.
Requirements for purchase:
- Paycheck stub dated within past 30 days from a current member business.
- Picture ID or Social Security card.
- $15 cash OR an employer purchased voucher.
EEC vouchers are available for member businesses to purchase for their employees at a discounted price of $10 each. Please click the link above to order your EEC vouchers.
If you require help placing your order, please contact our Visitor Services staff at (608) 254-8088. They are available 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm to assist with your order.
(Closed New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Day)
Please allow 48 hours for voucher processing. Vouchers must be picked up in our Welcome Center, 701 Superior Street, during regular business hours:
- January – May: 9am – 4pm
- June – August: 9am – 7pm
- September – December: 9am – 4pm