Employee Entertainment Card (EEC)
The Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau offers member employees only, an exclusive offer to receive “first-hand” experiences and FREE admission to over 30 attractions and special discounts at area restaurants, shops and services with the purchase of an Employment Entertainment Card (EEC). The purpose of the program is to enrich the employee’s knowledge of area businesses and allow them to provide visitors with recommendations that they may have gained personally by using the EEC.
Employee Entertainment Cards (EECs) are available to the following employees:
- Individuals employed by businesses in the Attraction, Restaurant, Accommodation, Campground, Shopping and Visitor Services Divisions regardless of where the business is located.
- Individuals employed by businesses in the Associate Division where the business is located in Wisconsin Dells or Lake Delton.
The following guidelines apply:
- Employees must be 14 years of age or older (12 and 13 year olds employed by their parents, who own the business, as well).
- Discounts are generally valid for a single use (some businesses may allow multiple uses) and by the cardholder only.
- Lost, destroyed or misplaced cards will not be replaced.
Requirements for purchase:
- Paycheck stub dated within past 30 days (from a current member business)
- Picture ID or Social Security Card
- Employer-purchased voucher or $15 cash
Voucher Purchase - $10
EEC vouchers are available for member businesses to purchase for their employees at $10 each. Orders can be placed year-round, seven days a week Sunday - Saturday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Please contact the Visitor Services Department at (608) 254-8088 to purchase the vouchers. A 48-hour notice prior to pick up is required. If you receive a voucher from your employer, the voucher pays for the card and you will simply need to provide the voucher, photo ID and payroll stub upon picking up your card.
Issuing Location & Hours
701 Superior Street (Visitor Information Center entrance across from the Bank of Wisconsin Dells)
Days of Week:
7 Days a Week (Closed New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Day)
January - May: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
June - August: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
September - December: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.