Think Warm Thoughts
There is such a wide variety of indoor attractions in the Dells to keep visitors happy during the winter months that it’s probably easiest to break them out by category, so here it goes:
- Indoor Waterparks: Oh, there is nothing quite like a Wisconsin Dells indoor waterpark to get you thinking warm thoughts, check that, tropical thoughts. At area resorts including Chula Vista Resort Waterparks, Kalahari Resort Waterparks, Wilderness Resort, and Great Wolf Lodge, the indoor waterpark environment is akin to a balmy 80+ degree day on a faraway island retreat. Slide, splash, and float to your heart’s content.
- Indoor Amusement Parks: The business owners in Wisconsin Dells have done a terrific job of weatherproofing the fun. Tom Foolerys Adventure Park at Kalahari Resort is more impressive than lots of outdoor theme parks in the country, if we do say so ourselves. Knuckleheads Trampoline Park · Rides · Bowling is super-fun and lets the kids burn off some energy at Wisconsin Dells only trampoline park.
- Escape Rooms: You’re locked in a room trying to solve puzzles and clues in order to escape before time’s up. Choose from a variety of family-themed and adult-themed challenges, these ever-changing rooms include Booby Trap Escape Rooms, Dells Escape Rooms, Elusive Escape Rooms, and D.O.A Room Escape. All bring a distinctive element of excitement to any winter getaway.
- Virtual Reality Games: VR for short, virtual reality games give you a rare opportunity to suspend your everyday reality for something out of this world. There’s VR Universe – Virtual Reality Arcade where you can choose your favorite type of experience, be it action, sports or the ever-popular zombies. At The Arena Ultimate VR Experience, your body is the controller so it’s a game that feels like real life. If staying at Wilderness Resort, The CYvrSpace Virtual Arena has 50 levels of game progression so no chance of getting bored here!
- Wizard Quests: Imagine a mash-up of a full-size video game, labyrinth-style adventure, and theater-worthy sets and props and you have Wizard Quest in downtown Dells and MagiQuest/ShadowQuest at Great Wolf Lodge.