RV travel is cool again. Airstream trailer anyone? Check out all the campground amenities you can enjoy the minute you pull in with your big rig or pitch a tent if that’s more your jam.
What’s so cool about camping in Wisconsin Dells is that no two experiences are alike. There’s the comeback of RV travel, with lots of young families behind the wheel of motorhomes, staying in touch thanks to loads of tech options. At the other end of the spectrum, the rustic tent camping experience, with families going off the grid in order to reconnect with each other. There’s no right or wrong way.
Another thing that’s so appealing about camping in the Dells is the sheer variety of amenities. This list will have you thinking more than s’mores in no time:
- Plenty of room for your brand-new airstream: KOA-Wisconsin Dells
- Extravagant theme weekends: Yogi Bear Camp-Resort & Water Playground
- Cottages, cabins and condos for those not into roughing it: River Bay Premier Camping Resort
- Walking distance to blackjack and slots: Ho-Chunk Gaming RV Park
- A play area just for pets: Al’s Fox Hill RV Park and Campground
- Massive waterpark included: Mt. Olympus Camp Resort
- Heated pool and rainbow splash pad: Sherwood Forest Campground & RV Park
- Yurts and tiny houses: Baraboo Hills Campground
- Tennis and volleyball courts: Arrowhead Resort Campground
- Friday fish fry delivered to your campsite: Yukon Trails Camping RV Resort
- Outdoor movies and a circus tent for potlucks: Dells Timberland Camping Resort
- Your own lake for fishing and canoeing: Bass Lake Campground
With 3,200 campsites in the greater Wisconsin Dells area, you can bet a great getaway with your family and friends, even with your four-legged family member. So take us up on the offer.