If you’re planning a Wisconsin vacation with a new baby in tow, this story is for you. With oodles of ideas curated around fun vacations for families with kids. So, yes, bring the baby!
Happy Baby, Happy Parents
We all know Wisconsin Dells is a favorite family destination for those traveling with kids, but what about parents with a new baby? Here are ideas to keep babies cooing and parents smiling.
Best Hotels in Wisconsin Dells for Toddlers and Babies
Keeping it homey is a plus when you have a baby and all that baby gear along.
- Spring Brook Resort is a vacation home resort with lots of appealing amenities including fully furnished homes and condos, a nice indoor pool, miles of walking trails, a playground, and an on-site pub for casual dining.
- Baker’s Sunset Bay Resort, set on the shores of Lake Delton, is known as being a host extraordinaire for family reunions, so you know this will be a great spot for anyone traveling with a baby. The units here have kitchenettes and are pet-friendly too. There’s an indoor pool and a large sandy beach to keep baby happily occupied.
Don’t Miss: Won’t be long before camping season is upon us. Introduce the little one to the delights of camping at Yogi Bear Camp-Resort & Water Playground. Choose one of the themed bungalows or chalets when you’re ready to come out of hibernation for a kid friendly family vacation.
Click here for a full list of Wisconsin Dells lodging options.
Best Wisconsin Dells Waterparks for Toddlers and Babies
Little ones love to splash around, especially when the pool isn’t overwhelming.
- Great Wolf Lodge is a paradise for little ones (and, ergo, a paradise for parents too) with themed bedtime stories in the lobby, character appearances, and a waterpark with water canyons and geysers that are 1.5 feet at its deepest.
- Atlantis Family Waterpark Hotel has an indoor waterpark with a kiddie pool that will make baby giddy with delight.
- Clarion Hotel & Suites Wisconsin Dells has completed a nice renovation. Grab breakfast at the on-site Wintergreen Grille. Spend the afternoon in the cute polar-themed indoor pool area.
- Polynesian Water Park Resort is credited with pioneering the indoor waterpark craze in the U.S. Make sure to check out the kid-centric Water Factory in the indoor pool, the attraction that started it all.
Don’t Miss: Meadowbrook Resort is as classic as a property comes, with a Northwoods charm, and eco-friendly philosophy sure to please young families. The indoor pool area includes a play slide and spray feature sized just right for little ones. Additionally, there’s a scenic walking path and picnic areas to help families slow down and relax.