If a getaway to a cozy winter cabin sounds good right about now, then let us help with your research for the best winter cabin rentals in Wisconsin Dells.
Cozy Cabins in Wisconsin
A stay at a cozy winter cabin could turn the winter season into one of your favorites, snow and all. So let’s take a look at the wonderful choices for winter cabin rentals available in Wisconsin Dells.
Classic Log Cabins in Wisconsin
When we hear the words “cozy winter cabin,” the properties that immediately come to mind that fulfill the wish for a dreamy winter getaway in Wisconsin Dells are these:
- Island Pointe Resort: Located on Lake Delton and offering year-round cabin rentals for groups of many sizes, small to very large, Island Pointe has that Northwoods feel so many crave. Their Red Cabins are classic, with knotty cedar woodwork, wood-burning fireplace, and complete kitchen.
- Birchcliff Resort: Nestled off a quiet stretch of River Road and located next to the Dells of the Wisconsin River State Natural Area, this resort has a selection of cozy cabins to accommodate you and your extended family. Gather round a fire with some hot chocolate for a real winter wonderland feel.
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement: This resort, located on the Wisconsin River, is comprised of charming, modern log cabins designed to help you tuck into winter in Wisconsin Dells. There are even cabins with whirlpools and fireplaces.
Family-Friendly Resorts with Winter Cabin Rentals
Wisconsin Dells has a mix of resorts that are popular with summer vacationers yet equally enticing for families on winter retreats:
- Wilderness Resort: Here’s your chance to stay in a five-bedroom treehouse cabin with fireplaces, full kitchen, and lots of living space. There are other four- and five-bedroom cabins too, some with whirlpools and others with home theaters. Head to the resort’s waterparks where you’ll feel like you’re in the tropics.
- Lake Delton Waterfront Villas: These luxe villas with a log chalet design sleep six to 20 guests, so ask all the siblings and cousins to join you. Plus all guests get complimentary admission to the indoor waterpark at Kalahari Resort. Ice fish on the lake in the morning, then splash around the lazy river in the afternoon, before settling in with some board games in the evening.
- Spring Brook Resort: Choose from ranch-style log homes to three-level cabins loaded with amenities. Enjoy a quiet winter hike through the expansive property – 360 wooded acres await. Make sure you gather the whole family for a movie night too.
- River’s Edge Resort: You can’t get any closer to the Wisconsin River than River’s Edge Resort. The units here all have a rustic log cabin feel and are ideal for small families. Bring your snowmobile to explore trails in the area.
Snow Cabin Rentals That Are Decked-Out Vacation Homes
Hibernate with a good book, strap on snowshoes, warm up with a hot chocolate – you choose how you like your winter cabin rentals itinerary to play out in Wisconsin Dells. These places offer vacation rentals that will make you feel right at home:
- Sand County Service Company: The comforts of home in a cozy winter cabin, lakeside cottage, or luxury vacation home is what you’ll find offered by Sand County Service Company. Narrow the choices based on the amenities you like best – fireplace, jacuzzi, wooded setting, lake view, and more. You’ll love the names of the properties – Pleasant View, Whitetail Ridge, Peaceful Pines, and Bird House, among others.
- Stay Wisconsin Dells: If you’re traveling with a larger group, Stay Wisconsin Dells has multiple log cabin properties right next door to each other so you can maximize your time together while still enjoying your privacy. On the other hand, if what you’re really after is a “wow” winter hideout, reserve The Pool House with five bedrooms, indoor pool, foosball table, and fireplace.
Surprise Find: A Frank Lloyd Wright-Designed Cozy Winter Cabin for Two
While the footprint of the Seth Peterson Cottage on Mirror Lake may seem petite, its design by Frank Lloyd Wright makes it feel monumental. The Cottage is balanced on the edge of a steep wooded hill that descends to the lake below. This cozy retreat for two is centered around the fireplace, with a “flying roof” that provides spectacular views on two sides. But do take note, this cottage is popular among Wrightophiles, so get in your reservation well in advance for next year at this time.
Winter cabin rentals in Wisconsin Dells offer the lodging you need for a cozy winter getaway. Learn more and plan your visit today.
You might have landed here if you were looking for: Winter cabins in the dells, Cabin rental the dells, Rent a winter cabin in the dells