What exactly makes a restaurant “romantic?” For starters, corner tables, of course. It should also have a great wine list, mouthwatering entrées, special desserts and a charming ambiance, queue the music and dim lighting. Here are six that fit the bill beautifully.
- Del-Bar – This iconic supper club has been an area staple for over 75 years. Make it a leisurely night out, starting with a cocktail at the bar and ending the evening sharing a dessert.
- Double Cut Steakhouse – There’s a modern architectural vibe here that pairs nicely with the classic menu of steaks and seafood. Enjoy an Instagram-worthy craft cocktail at a table, booth or stool in the high-energy Redd's Piano Bar located next door.
- Copper Oak Steakhouse – Located inside Ho-Chunk Gaming, Wisconsin Dells, this restaurant is known for its charbroiled steaks made to order plus cold water lobster tails for seafood lovers.
- Field’s at the Wilderness – Here’s an idea: Instead of getting a table, cozy up together at the bar and share your favorite appetizers while taking in the Frank Lloyd Wright style architecture that flows throughout the restaurant.
- House of Embers – This restaurant is engagement central. If you’re looking to pop the question, ask for the Omar Shariff room, site to some 500 proposals!
- Kaminski’s Chop House – The treetop view to the Wisconsin River is stunning. Ask about their “dinner for two” date night specials.