Can’t get enough of this warm summer weather? Neither can we! Dine al fresco to soak it up while you sip and savor.
Wisconsin Dells is a summer vacation dream come true. So it stands to reason the dining this time of year should have a summery vibe too, and not just with the menu offerings, we’re talking patio seating with a view. Here are some outdoor dining options that are as irresistible as the food.
On the Water:
1. Ravina Bay Bar & Grill, Lake Delton – Along with a tempting menu of summery drinks and dinners, you also have a great view of the Tommy Bartlett Show.
2. Dockside Grill & Rum Bar, Kilbourn Dam – Salads and sandwiches made from scratch with the freshest possible ingredients are the lure, and a priceless view of the historic Kilbourn Dam sets the hook. Insider tip: Try the pumpkin bread.
3. River Walk Pub, Wisconsin River – Go for the Friday Fish Fry, just sayin’.
4. Summer House, Lake Delton – This family dining spot opening this summer Lake Delton has a rustic “Wisconsin summer house” feel to it, with a menu that features dishes made from locally sourced ingredients. Arrive by boat if you like.
5. Mexicali Rose, Kilbourn Dam – Naturally mosquito-free, who knew! The fajitas are the house specialty.
6. Margarita’s Mexican Grill at Chula Vista Resort, Wisconsin River – Hear the sound of waves from the outdoor wave pool and the Wisconsin River while you enjoy some nibbles and libations.
Bustling Street Scene:
7. High Rock Café – This café offers prime people-watching downtown. Check out the “season’s freshest” menu and choose an entrée from that list to go with the fresh air you’ll be enjoying.
8. The Keg Bar & Grill/The Patio – Here’s a little secret: The breakfast here is impressive. For an evening soiree, try a Wisconsin microbrew.
9. House of Embers – The patio seating at this supper club pairs nicely with a brandy old fashioned and their famous BBQ ribs.
10. Monk’s Bar & Grill – You have your choice of the original iconic downtown location or their second spacious restaurant at the Wilderness.
Golf Course Backdrop:
11. Spring Brook Sports Bar and Grill – All the pub classics, like cheese curds, wings, burgers and pizza, kicked up a notch.
12. Trappers Turn Golf Club – Save room for sweets, because the dessert station at their Sunday brunch is to die for.
13. The Tavern Restaurant at Chula Vista – Sunday brunch with Eggs Benedict and a Bloody Mary. Delish.