For months now we’ve been gathering information on everything coming up for 2020. All that detective work gets turned into our annual vacation guide. Care to preorder?
Vacation Guide Off to the Printers Soon
Fans of Wisconsin Dells swear by the annual vacation guide as their go-to source for getaway ideas. Does that put pressure on the publisher, the Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau? Not at all! The staff relishes the process of connecting with the hundreds of businesses in the area to find out what’s new, what’s trending, what’s just flat-out fun.
Here’s your sneak peek of what’s included in the 2020 Guide:
- The full rundown of new attractions and major anniversary celebrations for the coming year.
- Interviews with aquatics directors at the big waterpark resorts that reveal the most popular slides and rides.
- Loads of ideas for grown-ups visiting without kids – yes, it’s a big thing!
- A look at hidden gems.
- Itineraries for skip-generation grandparents/grandkids visits.
- A feature on the natural wonders in this corner of the world.
- The ultimate list of classic must-do’s in the Dells.
- Stories themed to animal attractions, downtown strolling, honeymooners, toddlers and more.
Get Your FREE 2020 VACATION GUIDE
The 2020 Vacation Guide is set to ship in March, giving you plenty of time to plan your 2020 summer vacation in “The Waterpark Capital of the World!®”